HONDA CERTIFIED WARRANTY APPLIES!!!!
Certified. Crystal Black Pearl 2015 Honda Crosstour EX-L FWD 5-Speed Automatic 2.4L I4 DOHC i-VTEC 16V **CARFAX ONE OWNER**, **CLEAN CARFAX**, **DEALER SERVICED**, **LOCAL TRADE**, Crosstour EX-L.
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 10976 miles below market average! 22/31 City/Highway MPG
Honda Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Roadside Assistance with Honda Care purchase
* Vehicle History
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* 182 Point Inspection
* Transferable Warranty
* 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
2016 Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
* Roomy seating; carlike driving dynamics; quiet cabin; available all-wheel drive. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 Honda Crosstour is part wagon, part sedan, part CUV and 100-percent different. Riding on the same platform as the Honda Accord Sedan the Crosstour is given clearance to do more, with larger springs that elevate it six inches from the ground, and an available all-wheel-drive system that permits the Crosstour safe passage in foul weather. On long stretches of open road, the Crosstour possesses the same light and agile driving dynamics as the Accord Sedan. The handling is crisp and precise with body roll and lean kept to a minimum in all but the most hard-core driving situations. Acceleration with the V6 is impressive thanks in part to a responsive throttle that unleashes the Crosstour's 278 horses without hesitation. There is also the option of a more economical 4-Cylinder that cranks out 192 horsepower. Honda's Active Sound Control System cancels out unwanted engine and road noise, creating a quiet and serene cabin. The 5-door Crosstour's tall ride height gives the driver a commanding view of the road. The Honda Crosstour has a logically laid-out dash and center console system, one-touch release levers on the rear seats and soft-touch leather seating surfaces. Behind the second-row seat is a 25.7-cubic-foot cargo hold featuring reversible floor panels useful when the cargo at hand is going to leave a mess behind. There's also a removable utility box and side bins hidden beneath the carpeted floor. Fold the seats down, and the Crosstour can swallow 51.3-cubic feet of stuff. Source: The Manufacturer Summary